tickright.com, an ed-tech, is a smart exam preparation platform based out of Bangladesh
We believe the whole test preparation process needs to be more scientific, fun, engaging,
and student-friendly. At tickright, students can practice questions, simulate tests, review their
answers, and get smart analytics, etc. It's a multi-module platform. Now we have modules
covering university admission tests, BCS, board exams, etc. We will continually add more
and more test modules and different features to enhance the overall learning and
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of
design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX
design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You
will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical
implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as
well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Must be proficient in communication in remote setup
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering from a reputed university
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and
- Experience with Mobile first development
- Good understanding of ReactJS, Redux
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to
- Experience with React Native and Mobile Application Development is a plus
- You will be working remotely. However, you might have to come to Banani to work
with the team 1-2 days every week.
- 10 pm-7 pm, Fridays and alternate Saturdays off.
- Competitive salary with two festival bonuses.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV to [email protected] with the caption “Front
End Developer- ” by December 15, 2020. We will interview on a rolling
basis, so the earlier you apply the better.